PRO1 T855 | Maytag Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to Control Thermostat: This thermostat is simple to control. Features, including easy controls and intuitive usability features, make it easy to operate.
- Efficiency with a Comfort Schedule: With this thermostat, you can easily set a comfort schedule to meet your homes unique needs and maximize your HVAC systems overall energy efficiency.
- Easily Visible Screen: This thermostat features an 8-inch screen with blue backlighting. This makes the thermostat easy to read and operate.
The PRO1 T855 gives you complete control over your indoor home comfort system. You can adjust the settings of this thermostat to exactly fit your lifestyle. With this capability, you can save energy by not having the air conditioner or furnace running when you are not home.
PRO1 T955 | Maytag Programmable Thermostat
- Simple, Effective Operation: Easily control your home comfort with this thermostat. This model uses simple controls and excellent usability features to make it easy to use.
- Ability to Set Comfort Schedule: Set the comfort schedule to raise or lower the temperature when you are not home and maximize energy efficiency.
- Remote Sensing: A dual-fuel system is a great unit to choose to get a handle on year-round heating costs. Now pair it with a thermostat that can control it. This thermostat features remote sensing for easy control over your dual-fuel system.
Reducing energy use when you arent home is one of the perks of choosing a programmable thermostat. With this thermostat model, you can directly control your indoor home comfort during the day by scheduling your heating and cooling modes to work around your daily routine. This thermostat features remote sensing so that it can control both a Maytag heat pump and a gas furnace (a dual-fuel system).
MGC2SA, MGC2SK | Maytag M120 80% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Dont Get Blasted by Cold Air : When this furnace kicks on, you wont be greeted by a cold blast of air. It employs a 30-second blower delay for a comfortable warm duct temperature.
- Crucial Components Lifespan Improved:The included SmartStart control board is leading technology that can extend the life of your systems ignitor. It learns the start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts the ignitors firing percentage to match your systems specifications.
- Numerous Checks Performed to Ensure Quality: Errors during production are minimized with the use of repeated quality checks. In all, this furnace is checked 234 times before it is shipped from the factory.
During those cold winter months, you want a furnace that can provide exceptional heating performance. The Maytag M120 MGC2SA and MGC2SK gas furnaces (when combined with an air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil) provide all of your year-round heating and cooling needs. This model is available in upflow/horizontal and downflow configurations all of your bases are covered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
MGC2SC, MGC2SL | Maytag M120 92.1% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Keeps Temperatures Comfortable: When this furnace model starts up, you wont be greeted by cold air. This unit contains a 30-second blower delay that assures a warm duct temperature.
- Intelligent SmartStart Technology:Units that include SmartStart technology can greatly improve the life of your ignitor. This technology is able to learn the start-up characteristics of the ignitor and adjust firing percentage to match those characteristics.
- Premium Quality Checked at the Factory: At the factory, we make sure to check every unit thoroughly for quality. This unit undergoes 234 checks before being shipped.
For energy-saving performance choose one of the Maytag M120 MGC2SC or MGC2SL gas furnaces. This furnace model offers high-efficiency-performance that can dramatically increase home comfort all while lowering the amount of money you spend on utilities when compared to older, less-efficient models. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.